Thor´s Private Northern Lights Tour – With Lobster Feast
Min 2 & Max 4 (Max 6 if children)
We will head for the South of Iceland and into the dark night. Once we are outside of the city, we’ll begin our hunt for the beautiful Aurora Borealis.
Sighseeing tickets Private Guide Dinner Free WiFi Camera Tripod
- We will visit the black sand beaches of the south coast for a little taste of Icelandic delicacies! As we continue our quest for the Northern Lights we drive to one of Iceland’s most renowned seafood restaurants for an unforgettable lobster feast dinner (drinks and dessert not included)
- After this delicious dinner we drive back into the night and look out for the mysterious lights once again and your guide will explain the phenomenon and take photos of you to keep for free, as we head back to your hotel in Reykjavík
- Dine at one of the best lobster restaurants in South Iceland. Different sights and people within Iceland will show you the perfect recipe to fall in love with Iceland
- While hunting for the lights we show you the nature of Iceland in the dark, and we enjoy watching starry skies with no light pollution nearby – that’s an experience in itself!
- This day tour is a great way to experience Iceland’s Midnight Sun and Atlantic Lobster